Wedding Cake Topper. First names with heart.
Height: 9.4 inches including stick.
Colors: picture #2
The gold glitter cake topper is cut out of wood and has a gold glitter PVC foil-faced finish
Materials: wood, acrylic, gold glitter foil
We make cake toppers for weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, and all events.
If you have any questions or needs just feel free to tell me.
We will try our best to meet your needs.
The size can be adjusted to fit your cake needs.
It is very lightweight yet sturdy, so it will not sink into your cake.
We can produce this Cake Topper in 1-3 business days after your order.
You can pay with PayPal.
Also, our shop accepts Etsy Gift Cards.
See other items like this:
Back to our shop:
1 business day
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information I Collect:
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example, phone number for the shipping company to contact you when needed), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Dropbox is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, BSB-Focus is the data controller of your personal information.
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may mail us at:
BSB - Focus.LTD
1592 Sofia, Bulgaria
for Iliana Bozhkova
The standard shipping takes 10-12 business days.
We also offer DHL express shipping which takes 3-5 days.
The production will take 1-2 business days.
If you order it with standard shipping you have to send me the names 3 weeks before the event.
If you order it with DHL express I will need the names 10 days before the event.
A custom order includes any personalized items (place cards, signs, logos, ect.)
Most of our items are made to order and can't be exchanged or returned.
The size of each item is written in the description below or in a drawing in one of the pictures.
When asking for custom sized items, please, specify the measuring units (inches, centimeters).
Yes, you can make changes to your order, but once your order is processed and goes to production no more changes could be made.
Please have in mind that your order is put on hold until all items are clarified.
1) Contact me ASAP and send me a photo of the damaged items next to the USPS package so I can file a claim with USPS.
2) Please keep the damaged items in case I am asked to send them to USPS for proof of damage.
3) Depending on how soon your event is, I might be able to send you replacement.
I will do everything I can to mitigate the issue, but the reality is, if you need your item in less than 10 business days, any replacement I send may not arrive on time, specially personalized favors.
I will let you know what your options are, and at that time, you may choose to take that chance or accept a refund.
If you leave negative feedback without allowing me to solve the issue, I will not offer any solution and/or send replacements.